Friday, May 12

That's What Friends Are For


Yes,,, tadi pagi gua bangun,, n gua denger lagu ini di tv,,,
and i would like to dedicate this song to all of u!!! ping,cum,pen,yu, lies,, smuaNYAH!!!!!
SorRy for All the bad times,,, and i Cherish the GUuuuD times,,,
btw,, gua tuh mau masukin poto kita, ,tp kok ga ada ya?? haiz,,
This is my song of day!!!!,,, Title is That's What Friends Are For

And I never thought I'd feel this this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad that I have the chance to say
That I do beleive I love you (All)

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
to feel the way we do today
And than if you can remember

Chorus:
Keep shining, keep smiling
knowing you can always count on me
For Sure, that's what friends are for
for good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

I never thought I'd feel this way
Well you come and open me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way, I Thank YoU (All)

And then for the times we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
these words are coming from my heart
and then if you can remember ----> Back to chorus

I LOVE YOU GUYZ,,, Hikz,, hikz,,




posted by YoLa  @  12:19:00 PM  | 

5 comments:

  • At May 12, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger pinkkooo said…

    luv ya too mommy...!!
    kpn ni kluar brg lg?ikutan dunk klo kta pegi2..hehe

     
  • At May 12, 2006 5:01 PM, Blogger C'Tephen said…

    LOVE you Yol... uaaahhhh... kangenn bangettt deh... kakakaka parah2... padahal cuma sebelah lorong doank... cuma gara2 assignment kita jadi kerasa jauh ya... kakaka... whoops...

     
  • At May 12, 2006 5:32 PM, Blogger .::LiZzZ::. anak marmut said…

    luv ya too babe,,,, remember we're one family kay?! for no matter what happen,,, we're here for all of us,, aheihei,, mizz ya deeply,,, mizz ur laugh, seems like havent saw it for years,,,

     
  • At May 12, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger lies said…

    me too...mis u mum..im definitely far far away from u all...cant wait for June,kita ngumpul2 lagi yehh
    HIDUP GILISAMPENG!!!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 5:57 AM, Blogger Yuyu said…

    basi lu yol wakakkakakakak
    ga denkkkkkk :P
    mana mau desp nya kagak?
    klo mau kasi HD lo sini hehehe
    peaceeeeeeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home