Sunday, June 4

Somethin dat wakes me up

I just went back from karaoke with friends..on the way back..there was an accident..yah i was surprise,there's a motor driver man lying on d road,and the poor things is he was died.BUt the scariest part is not dat,i saw the brain of the man...the one which i usually see in Biology book, the shape and the look of brain,toay i got chance to see the real things..im so surprise,coz the brain was hancur and lot of blood.
the bike was hit by big truck and apparently the truck's driver i think run away...poor to the motor's guy...
This, makes me think..we have to appreciate the time while u still can breathe,stil can meet the people surround u,still can do wat u want to do...we wont know when our 'time' come..appreciate the chances dat is given to u,appreciate to people who come to ur life,appreciate our God dat He still taking gud care til today...appreciate evry minute,every second in ur life....
ehm,actually i dun really have a gud mood today,i waste my free time by slackering around,sleeping,din do my work,and kept sigh-ing all d time,didnt know why why i had such a bad mood today...But after saw this accident,i keep tellin myself dat i shud not wastin my time,why i have to keep sigh-ing all d time,why dun i just enjoy and spend this time by doin useful things..i shud appreciate with wat God already gives me..rite guys?
When i saw dat accident,i kept guessing dat the victim's feeling...i mean,he wudnt know dat today will be his 'time'...maybe he still got sumthin he wants to do,things to say,sumone to see...
ehm...promise myself not to give up easily,even facing bad mood,we shud try our best...rite guys...?
ehm,time to get back to work...wil do my assignment now..all d best to them who are having their exam yah, and to them who are having project,assignment,try ur best too...never give up on God..He knows the best for us...

Gud nite my dearest friends...

Hope to see u all soon...
posted by lies  @  1:17:00 AM  | 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home