Thursday, June 22

who will be my WITNESS?

Something’s to share here. I watched a movie and I got something from there.
Ones asks,” why do you think people get married if at the end they MAY have affair and it breaks the promise when the day they say ‘I Do’?”
Other says,” passion”
But the one who asked answered with quite good answer (to me).She says that,” cause we need a witness to our life. There are a billion people in this planet. What does one life really mean? But in a marriage, you are promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it. Everytime, everyday. You’re saying “your life will not go unnoticed, because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed, because I will be your witness.”
To me,ehm,this kind of answer is romantic answer, how do you guys think?. It’s true that this world has too many people in it and if there’s someone beside you and share things with you, you have a witness to your life. At least someone does know what’s your achievement, your sadness and all the things…You mean “something special” to someone and to someone you mean “something special” too to him or her.
posted by lies  @  12:20:00 AM  | 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home