Wednesday, August 2

Your Best Life Now..!!!

hi all the people out there...

It's been a while since my last post; what a month, restless, quite lonely here; except for you guys in Jakarta, Bandung, having fun,aaarrghh...Ban Cheong geng [what is that anyway???? more like a Dendeng Pork label for me, hahahaa...] Lots of things happened, few suprised and annoyed me, grrrrrr....heheheh, but it's over now, don't want to bother it, the heck with it, gossip, gossip, guess it'll never end huh!?

Well, I've been quite busy on things like the WORLD CUP [yeaaah...ITALY, numero uno.... Zidane giving a head,hiahahaha...] the preparations for ISCF anniv., website, etc.etc.etc... Finally, last Sunday they've "done" um, well, can't really say they've done totally. The ISCF new website haven't finished yet, at least from my side, I've done my part, so the rest have to wait for my "boss", hehehe....Hopefully by next week, it should be up.

Uh, talking 'bout "done", reminds me of one thing, when ISCF anniv. at Sunday finally over, I was reminded that a lot of times, after all the preparations, after all the practices, when we finally get over with one event, we'll be like "aaaah...it's donee..yahoooo...." It's wrong, as contrary to it, it is just the start of everything, we can't slack off after an event, especially big events. We should take that as a start of something new, big... I myself was reminded that after the "NEXT LEVE", I should think of my next level step... What should I do next? Where should I go? They've been bothering me since couple of months :P So, guess I'll just take my time to think about them; while looking for job here.

Oh, one more thing, I got a book from my CG at Father's Day, it's written by JOEL OSTEEN titled Your Best Life Now, 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential. And boy, what an awesome book...Highly recommended to you guys, a MUST read book. I just came to know from KoEd that Joel Osteen is one of influential speakers today, um, anyway, you guys should just go and buy the book. You can find it at Psalm shops at Sunway Pyramid, besideMPH at LL2. I had goosebumps when I'm reading the book, because what he wrote really reveal a lot of things in my life. Every sentence just hit my head, woke me up. So far, I've just read 2 chapters, hahahha..because I want to really absorb things he wrote, so I would read 1 chapter several times until I get the core and start to practice them.

I'll just give you guys some hints on the book, hehehe...This is what he wrote at the back of it.

Do you often dream of living a more rewarding life? Do you aspire to a better job, a stronger marriage, a happier home? Do you wish for more gratifying relationships with your family and friends?
How do you break out and experience the full potential that GOD intended you to have?
The answer lies in a simple yet profound process to change the way you think about your life and help you accomplish what's truly important. Your journey to a brighter future begins with these seven steps:
1. Enlarge your vision
2. Develop a healthy self-image
3. Discover the power of your thoughts and words
4. Let go of the past
5. Find strength through adversity
6. Live to give
7. Choose to be happy

When I read that, I was suprised that those are things that I've been told, been preached the whole time. It's like an open book exam, what were I doing all these times??
Furthermore, when Nala Widya, er, should call him Kak Nala Widya, hehehhe.... When he came by and share things these few days, he mentioned that most of the time, actually things have been revealed to us. We are preaching, teaching, being preached, being teached things that being wrote, preached by those great people like Rick Warren, Joel Osteen. Things that actually are the key to successful life.
If you want to hear more, wait for the VCD/DVD, they should be ready by Wednesday or Thursday, hiehehehe, promosi ni yeeee....
Ok, back to topic, then I concluded that it's the simple steps that matters, sort of like going back to basic. Again, it hit me nice right at my head. I've been telling my CG that sometimes, going back to basic is all you need, hehehe...So, maybe this is the time for me to back to basic first. Really, GOD's words are a two-edged sword, hiahahhaha....

Ok, so, guess it's long enough to make you dizzy, hehehe.... 'till next time then, hope it's giving all of us something to think over of.
G.B.

.::BurunK::.

posted by .::BurunK::.  @  12:56:00 AM  | 

2 comments:

  • At August 02, 2006 2:36 AM, Blogger Yuyu said…

    Wow! As usual, your post rocks!!!
    But still too small to read lahhh hehehe
    Keep posting! Mari kita semuanya mulai menghidupkan kembali blog ini! Ayo rame2 posting lagi! Hajarrrrrr !!!!!!!

     
  • At August 02, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger .::BurunK::. said…

    yah, kepanjangan seh pak...tar take space lagi...kan ga enaq...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home