Friday, May 26

haizz... don't use this laaa....























WHEN GIVING A CUSTOMER BAD
NEWS?
BRITONS : I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't seem to
have the sweater you want in your size, but if you
give me a moment, i call the other outlets for you.
M'SIANS : No Stock

ASKING SOMEONE TO MAKE WAY?
BRITONS : Excuse me. i'd like to get by. Would
you please make way.
M'SIANS : S-Kew me

WHEN ASKING FOR PERMISSION?
BRITONS : Excuse me, but do you think it would
be possible for me to enter through this door.
M'SIANS : (pointing at the door) can ar?

WHEN ASKING SOMEONE TO LOWER THEIR
VOICE?
BRITONS : Excuse me, but could you please
lower your voice, i'm trying to concentrate over
here.
M'SIANS : Shut up lar!

WHEN ASKING SOMEONE IF HE/SHE KNOWS
YOU?
BRITONS : Excuse me, but i noticed you staring
at me for some time...Do i know you?
M'SIANS : See what/what lookin-lookin ah?

WHEN ASSESSSING A TIGHT SITUATION?
BRITONS : We seem to be in a bit of
predicament at the moment.
M'SIANS : Die lar....!!!

WHEN SOME ONE DID SOMETHING WRONG?
BRITONS : This isn't the way to do it, here let me
show you.
M'SIANS : Like that also don't know how to do
ah?

WHEN ONE IS ANGRY?
BRITONS : Would you mind not disturbing me!
M'SIANS : Celaka u....get lllooosssttt.......!

so, DON'T YOU THINK MALAY ENGLISH IS
SIMPLE,SHORT,CONCISE,STRAIGHT-TO-THE-
POINT,EFFECTIVE...ETC...!!!!
posted by C'Tephen  @  2:46:00 PM  | 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home