Thursday, June 22

Make Friends... Not War ...

It's been a very long time since the last post haha
finally passed the Exam moments, Thank God for that
For everything that has happened during these hard weeks
We've done our best... well I hope! And we'll let God do the rest ...
Holiday is starting and we'll see you guys soon in Jakarta! Yeah!

Today, we went to Indo embassy to accompany chacha to change her passport address, and it turned out to be a real disaster! Yeah, I guess the government is giving some sort of free visa to the Indo workers. So once we got there, we were really shocked to what we saw, which is more like a prison there, bla bla bla you know Indo lah... I bet you can imagine that ...
The system is just horrible, I just cant understand why the government doesn't really care about the people there, argh... it's so lame to discuss it here...

Then we rushed out to eat Ngau Kee, uhmm! Still can taste the meatball in my mouth!
Afterwards, we spent our leisure time to do window-shopping in KLCC LOL!
Well, I wouldn't call it window-shopping actually, It's more like window-narcism Haha!
What surprise us is that there's a Mango sale, which cost everything like 20-35 RM for everything! I was like, wew "Gobanan" for Mango clothes?! Well, that is just crazy!
Cha2 then rushed inside and did her things, while we prefer not to... so many girls and emak2 inside, hunting for their cheap clothes LOL!

Btw, mobilnya dah mulus! Hehehe I'll let Tepen to take the pics and the rest... meanwhile, I'll just post some photos in my phone here hehehehe





posted by Yuyu  @  2:50:00 AM  | 

1 comments:

  • At June 22, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Yuyu said…

    buset deh ... ya ampyuuuunnn ceceh!
    Ke mana kah mata anda?! Hehehe liat donk poto yang pertama... liatlah nama jalannya itu apa kekekeke
    Maksudnya itu ya make friends not war ... especially in jalan FRIENDSHIP kakakaka

    Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home